David James Salon
In the midst of this global pandemic we would like to let you know that your health and care are our top priority. We are open for business. Kindly contact your stylist directly to make appointments or call the salon.
New policies for upcoming appointments:
- We will only see guests that have appointments. No walk ins are allowed.
- Upon arrival for your appointment. Kindly wait in hallway. Please do not enter salon until instructed by a staff member.
- Guests will be greeted at front door by staff and will receive a contact free temperature check prior to entering salon.
- All employees and guests are required to wear protective face masks. Guests are required to supply their own face masks.
- We ask that guests bring in only essential personal items. Please try to limit to a wallet and cell phone. Please leave large purses and laptops at home.
- Only one guest per appointment will be allowed in the salon. Please do not bring others to your appointment.
- We are avoiding all non-essential touching (handshakes/hugs/etc.) between staff and clients.
- Guests should remain seated where staff instructs. Please do not move chairs until told to do so.
- Stations and all equipment used by out service providers will be sanitized between every use.
- We will not be providing any water, coffee, tea or other refreshments during this time.
- No staff member who has symptoms of illness (cough, fever, etc) will be allowed to work.
- High use surfaces including door handles light switches and regularly touched objects will be disinfected and sanitized multiple times each day.
Our Appointment Policy Updates:
If you are not feeling well or think you may be coming down with something, please call to cancel your appointment. There will be no penalty for cancellation during this difficult period. Please give as much notice as possible, but rest assured you will not be charged if you need to cancel at the last minute due to illness.
Join the Guestbook for the latest news and special offers